Buy Online Levitra for erectile dysfunction (Vardenafil)
Vardenafil works by preventing the action of a chemical in your body, called phosphodiesterase type-5. This helps to widen (relax) blood vessels and improves the flow of blood to the penis following sexual stimulation. This helps to maintain an erection.
Vardenafil is available on prescription, but it is only prescribed on the NHS for men with erectile dysfunction resulting from certain https://www.health-e-child.org/levitra-generic/ medical conditions. If you are given a private (non-NHS) prescription, you will be asked to pay the full cost of the tablets.
|Drug Name:||Levitra ( Brand Levitra, Extra Super Levitra, Levitra Extra Dosage, Levitra Jelly)|
|Tablet Strength:||10mg, 20mg.|
|Available Packages:||10 pills, 20 pills, 30 pills, 60 pills, 90 pills, 120 pills, 180 pills, 270 pills.|
|Best Price Per Pill:||$1.00|
|Bestseller:||270 pills x 10 mg at $360.22 + Bonus|
|Payment:||VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin — Cryptocurrency, American Express|
|Shipping:||EMS (3-9 business days), Mail (14-21 days), Worldwide 1-3 weeks|
|Where to Order:||Click Here to Visit Pharmacy!|
How to take vardenafil
- Before you take vardenafil, read the manufacturer’s printed information leaflet from inside the pack. It will give you more information about the tablets and will provide you with a full list of the side-effects which you may experience from taking them.
- Take vardenafil exactly as your doctor tells you to. It is intended to be taken before sexual activity – it is NOT for continuous daily use. You should take one tablet 25-60 minutes before you plan to have sex, although it may still be effective up to 4-5 hours after taking the tablet. You can take the tablet either before or after food but, if you have just eaten a large or high-fat meal, it may take longer for it to work.
- There are three strengths of vardenafil tablets: 5 mg, 10 mg and 20 mg. It is likely that you will be given the 10 mg strength tablet to begin with, but this may be changed subsequently depending upon how you react. Each time you collect a prescription, check to make sure it contains the strength of tablet you are expecting.
Levitra should not be used for women. It is also contraindicated to men under 18 years of age. Other contraindications:
- cardiovascular pathologies;
- pronounced atherosclerosis;
- malignant neoplasms;
- allergy to vardenafil or other components of the drug;
- the strongly marked penis deformation (Peyronie’s disease, the bending, etc.);
- the use of the medicines belonging to nitrogen-nitrite.
To the men over 65 years it is recommended to start taking with the dose in 5 mg. The same applies to those who suffer from liver insufficiency.
Side effects of Generic Levitra
Levitra may cause side effects in 1% of men. Mostly they are the following symptoms:
- redness of the facial skin;
- insignificant increase in arterial pressure;
As a rule, the listed reactions occur only at the first use of the medication and disappear completely with the further use of Levitra.
Advantages of Levitra
Levitra Generic uses the deserved popularity among the Swiss men. Buyers notice the following strong sides of the drug:
- low price;
- is sold without prescription;
- the possibility to combine taking the pills with any food and the alcohol;
- fast effect;
- prolonged effect (lasts up to 6 hours);
- the safety for health (if the instructions for use are followed);
- convenience of use (it is necessary to take only one pill before sexual intercourse).