Money20/20 Asia Launches Token Day, Featuring Ripple, IBM, MAS, Pantera, PumaPay Plus Many More Industry Players
Singapore, Jan 15, 2019 – Money20/20, the world’s leading platform for the entire payments, fintech and financial services industry to connect and create the future of money, has announced today the launch of Token Day, a unique new addition to its Money20/20 Asia edition taking place this 19-21 March in Singapore.
Token Day will give attendees the invaluable opportunity to deep dive into the economics of tokenization, developments in crypto and digital currencies, the fall of ICO platforms, and much more during a full day of highly interactive content, discussion and networking.
- Paul Veradittakit, Partner, Pantera
- Henry Liu, Managing Partner, YGC
- David Schwartz, Chief Technology Officer, Ripple
- Yoav Dror, CEO, PumaPay
- Stanley Yong, CTO, IBM
- Antony Lewis, Director of Research, R3
- Max Kantelia, Chief Evangelist & Co-Founder, Zilliqa and Co-founder and CEO, Anquan Capital
- Andrew Fai, Founder and CEO, OBITO.IO
- Eric Gu, Co-Founder, ViewFin, CEO, Metaverse
- Her Excellency Serey Chea, Director General, National Bank of Cambodia
- Sopnendu Mohanty, Chief FinTech Officer, Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Plus many more.
Token Day has been developed in response to the Payments, FinTech and Financial Services ecosystems’ increased focus on tokenized assets, with the development of tokens and regulated token markets showing potential signs of real value and blockchain projects continuing to launch with scale and sustainable value being created.
- Hear about key cross-industry examples of at-scale blockchain solutions from supply chain to payments, focused on case studies exploring the scalability, interoperability and security of blockchain projects.
- Find out how the tech giants are experimenting and how they expect blockchain to impact privacy protection.
- Explore how decentralized technologies will interact with centralized technologies like artificial intelligence and the best way to use the AI and blockchain technology
- Discuss various ways of crypto applications in real business cases
- Delve into how tokenized securities will derive their value and how STOs can improve the blockchain landscape and create a tokenized vision of the future
- Debate the right regulatory approaches to bits & blocks and coins & ledgers in Singapore, and extend the discussion to a global scale.
- Take a deep dive into the case for a national digital currency and have at extensive discussion about what the role of the regulator is when AI makes decisions and DLT tracks data,
Token Day is in addition to the full curated Money20/20 Asia 2019 agenda, which features 10 key industry themes and 300+ senior speakers from companies including AirAsia, UBS AG, Women’s World Banking, GO-Pay, ZhongAn, WeBank, World Bank, Mynt, Google, Stripe, Westpac, Ant Financial, Amazon Web Services, Mastercard, Barclays, Deutsche Bank, Revolut and more.
“Although I have been as an expert in AI and database fields for more than 15 years, I am still very concerned about the development of the blockchain industry. So far, blockchain and artificial intelligence are driving technological innovation worldwide and both have profound implications for the future of business as well as our personal data. How can the two technologies merge? Where can AI and blockchain intersect? Within Token Day at Money20/20, I am going to use my real practical business case to describe today’s best way to apply the two of the biggest technologies with decentralized AI, ” commented Shumian Shen, Founder and CEO of MoAir Cloud, who will be speaking at Token Day at Money20/20 Asia.
Commenting on the launch in Singapore, Tracey Davies, President, Money 20/20 said: “We are thrilled to expand Money20/20 Asia to include Token Day. Money20/20 always aims to reflect on our agenda what’s shaping the future of money, and Token Day will give APAC’s senior leaders the opportunity to deep-dive into the topic of tokens, with the chance to discuss, workshop and make valuable new connections with the experts leading the innovation in tokens.”
With 25% of attendees in 2018 at the C-suite level, Money20/20 offers high-impact networking with decision-makers ready to do business and forge new partnerships. Attendees pack months of global meetings into just 3 days whilst getting the latest insights on industry developments. From fundraising to launching new products and making announcements, Money20/20 Asia is the event where APAC’s leaders come together to connect and create the future of money.
Founded in 2011, Money20/20 creates destination events where the most innovative people in payments, FinTech and the broader financial services industry connect. Famed for their high-impact networking, the USA edition, held in Las Vegas (October), and Europe edition, held in Amsterdam (June), are widely considered unmissable by the industry they serve. Money20/20 debuted its APAC edition in Singapore in March 2018 and is expanding to Hangzhou, China in November 2018. Money20/20 is the space where the industry’s smartest visionaries and innovators come together to create the future of money. Money20/20 is an Ascential event. www.money2020.com
Ascential is the innovative information company that enables smart decision making for business.
In an increasingly complex, digitally-driven world, we help our clients understand what’s important and how to act on it – today, and in the future.
Through our business-critical intelligence, world-class events and advice, we empower the world’s most ambitious brands to find their focus and dramatically improve performance, particularly in the digital economy. From finance to fashion, ecommerce to economic forecasting, we anticipate trends and connect people with market-leading, sector-specific expertise – helping customers to overcome their commercial challenges and unlock value.
When you can see the future, it’s easier to get there first.
Ascential – Unlock the future.