Attention Holiday Shoppers: Here Are All the Ways to Save and Earn Money at Swagbucks This Holiday Season
Los Angeles, California. — November 8, 2018 — This year, shoppers need only go as far as their laptop or smartphone to get the best deal on everything they need for the holidays: Swagbucks, a rewards- and loyalty-program company operated by Prodege, LLC, today announced a series of promotions that will mean extra savings and cash back for shoppers throughout the holiday season.
But consumers don’t have to spend money or shop to earn rewards at Swagbucks; they can also get paid for many other online activities — all from the comfort of their phone or computer. Swagbucks has already paid out more than $300 million in cash and free gift cards to its 40 million members.
How Do I Earn Rewards? Let Me Count the Ways
Unlike other consumer engagement platforms, Swagbucks offers consumers the opportunity to engage in a multitude of ways — many that don’t involve spending any money.
- SHOPPING at more than 1,500 retailers including Amazon, Walmart, Target and Best Buy to get cash back, coupons, deals and special discounts
- ANSWERING surveys and sharing opinions to get free gift cards. Members can take thousands of personalized surveys from top brands and agencies.
- WATCHING videos from leading content sites like AOL, BET and Hulu to redeem points for cash (via Paypal) or free gift cards
- DISCOVERING activities that reward consumers for the way they enjoy spending their time online. There are thousands of options from a vast network of partners and stores.
- SEARCHING with Yahoo to earn rewards
- PLAYING popular games like “Wheel of Fortune,” “Bejeweled Blitz” and “Scrabble Cubes”
- ENGAGING in a daily live trivia game show, Swag IQ
“Swagbucks has truly allowed me to save money during school so I can focus on my studies and not worry about having to work as much,” said Swagbucks member Megan D. of West Allis, Wisconsin.
Added Swagbucks user Stacey C. of Athens, Georgia: “I’m a stay-at-home mom to a special-needs son and I love Swagbucks! I have found so many treasures for my family and been able to splurge on things for my family because of it.”
Extra Cash Back From Now Until New Year’s
Online shoppers can earn extra cash back at more than 200 retailers — including Walmart, Jet.com, Best Buy, Macy’s, Home Depot, Sam’s Club, Old Navy, J.C. Penney and American Eagle — when they shop the following Swagbucks promotions:
- Gear Up for the Holidays — From November 1 to November 17
- Pre-Black Friday Sales — From November 19 to November 21
- Black Friday — From 5 p.m. PT on November 22 to November 25
- Cyber Monday Madness — November 26
- Cyber Week Sales — From November 27 to December 2
- Holiday Savings — From December 3 to December 9
- Green Monday Event — On December 10
- December Picks — From December 11 to December 20
- Last-Minute Gifts — From December 21 to December 24
- After Holiday Sales — From December 25 to December 31
“We take great pride and pleasure in providing consumers so many great ways to get good deals and earn cash back over the holidays,” said Chuck Davis, CEO and Chairman of Prodege. “Swagbucks and its sister companies MyPoints and ShopAtHome have cumulatively paid out more than $550 million in cash back and rewards to users. These events will give shoppers even more opportunities to save — and earn cash back — on gifts and anything else they need for the holidays.”
Swagbucks.com is the web’s most popular rewards program that gives you free gift cards and cash for the everyday things you already do online. Earn points when you shop at your favorite retailers, watch entertaining videos, search the web, answer surveys and find great deals. Redeem points for gift cards to your favorite retailers like Amazon and Walmart or get cash back from Paypal.
Swagbucks has already paid out more than $300 million in cash and free gift cards. Put cash back in your wallet. Headquartered in El Segundo, California, Swagbucks is a subsidiary brand of Prodege, LLC., a leading internet and media company that operates multiple customer engagement brands.
ABOUT PRODEGE, LLC
Prodege, LLC is a leading internet and media company that operates multiple consumer engagement brands, including Swagbucks, MyPoints.com, MyGiftCardsPlus.com and ShopAtHome. These brands offer members cash back and rewards for the everyday activities they already do online, like shopping, sharing their opinions, searching the web and watching videos. To date, these consumer brands have paid out more than $550 million in rewards to users. The company also operates ProdegeMR, which continues to innovate and lead the industry in online sampling and market research. For more information, visit www.prodege.com.