Infinite Peripherals Receives Certification for InfineaPay Mobile EMV Payment Solution
A major leader in enterprise mobile solutions, Infinite Peripherals, recently announced that it has been certified by First Data, a global leader in commerce-enabling technology and solutions, to accept mobile EMV payments through its integrated payment framework.
The certified InfineaPay mobile EMV payment app and InfineEngine semi-integrated payment framework will help customers across various verticals deliver faster time-to-market for EMV payment compliance mandates.
With a specific trajectory of transportation, retail, and hospitality sectors in mind, the InfineaPay solution will respond to increasing demand for advanced EMV mobile payment solutions tailored to the Apple iOS platform.
“Obtaining this certification with First Data paves the road to success for us and our customers. We see tremendous demand for full EMV capable mobile payment solutions in the transportation, retail and hospitality industries, in which Apple iOS platform has captured a well-deserved market share. Our EMV certified semi-integrated framework enables our clients to achieve the latest standards of EMV compliance with future-proof, secure payment hardware and software, and demonstrates our commitment to expanding and maintaining our portfolio to stay ahead of customer demand,” Sr. Director of Payment Technology, Andrey Tikhonov, commented.
Here are some of the illustrious features offered via the InfineaEngine:
- Contact and contactless EMV support for all major Credit card brands and US Debit networks
- Visa Quick Chip and MasterCard M/Chip Fast support
- Compliance with the latest MasterCard Industry Bin Changes
- Compliance to the most recent industry standards for TLS 1.2 (Transport Layer Security) secure communication
- Apple Pay™, Android Pay™ and Samsung Pay™ support
- TransArmor™ point-to-point encryption and tokenization
- Online PIN for Chip-and-PIN and magnetic stripe based Debit payments
- PCI PA-DSS evaluated and fully compliant to PCI PA-DSS standard 3.2
- Pay-at-the-Table and QSR/QSP support
- Secure Mail Order/Telephone Order (MOTO)
- Commercial/Purchasing Card Level 2 support
- Fraud prevention with use of AVS and V-code (CVV/CVC/CID) in card-present and card-not-present environments